Friday, August 13, 2010

Welcome!

My name is Kristin King and I would like to welcome you to my very first blog! Yay! I'm so excited to have another outlet in which to share my favorite stories, tips, tricks and recipes. My goal is to show people that every meal can be of restaurant quality without spending restaurant prices. Because of my knowledge of restaurants and catering, I can provide all of the tips and tricks that they use to make the food cheap, easy and delicious.

I must admit, I thought the whole "blog revolution" (as I call it) was stupid when it first started. Over time, I've seen many blogs that now have revolutionized the content we see on the Internet - especially food blogs. Just take the movie
Julie & Julia. Who would have that someone's extracurricular hobby would land up on the big screen?

Other than cooking, I would like to introduce you to the two loves of my life -

My husband Pierre....

...and my lazy dog Rocco

I hope to give my readers a peek into my life with wonderful, funny (and sometimes embarrassing) stories and the tasty recipes that always come out of them. If you can't get enough of me, you can find me at Examiner.com where I am the Norfolk Cooking Examiner. There, I post even more recipes that will hopefully tantalize your tastebuds.

Thank you,

Kristin King

No comments:

Post a Comment